18 February 2008

Just a little Promotion

No I haven't moved up in the ranks in any of the spheres of my life. I just thought some of my friends have some cool things going on and I thought I would promote for them....

Natalie has a jewelry line on Etsy.com called Paisley Lane.

Heather has her own paper line called Swanky Paper.

Nicki's husband, Cory is in showbiz and recently worked on Over Her Dead Body. He did all the cool food stuff for the opening credits of Napoleon Dynamite.

Candy started a company that makes digital storybooks/scrapbooks called Heritage Makers.

That's all I can think of. I'm not that popular. Check them out.

4 comments:

Natalie Jane February 18, 2008 at 9:02 AM  

Thanks for the free advertising :) Your friend started Heritage Makers? Someone gave me a gift certificate for a book recently....

leah February 18, 2008 at 1:34 PM  

This is random - perhaps I should contact your paper friend but I am wondering if she does stationary. I just ran out of this super cool paper. It was a nice quality 8.5x11 and it had a simple design at the top and a matching one on the envelope. Perhaps you could give me contact info. thanks leah

Nicki February 18, 2008 at 5:50 PM  

Thanks, Randi! Although, I think OVER HER DEAD BODY is out of theaters now, or else hard to find. Apparently, it wasn't well loved by the critics, but I'd have to say that if the set design was the only thing that people were interested in, it would probably still be around, for sure! :)

heather February 20, 2008 at 11:19 AM  

Hey~ Thanks for helping to spread the news! Good luck with the photography...that is fantastic!


Links

Family Blogs

Current Crave

NETFLIX
Naki's Girls

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP