08 February 2008

the Funeral

George's grandma, G.G.'s funeral, almost 2 years ago today. I hate to be so irreverent, but it was actually an enjoyable day. G.G. was such a great lady. She loved anybody. She welcomed anyone and loved them all. Anyway, I was going through some pictures and found these from that day, and I remembered what an enjoyable day it was.



Here are all the pregnant girl cousins (and in-laws). (We were missing one.) G.G. loved her great-grandkids.


Also today, 12 years ago, my grandpa Orson Daines died. He had cancer and passed away in his home, here in Spokane. He was a funny, sweet man. He loved his garden, and fixing things.


Also, happy birthday to my cousin, Mel. Love ya.

1 comments:

Tammi February 10, 2008 at 10:48 PM  

Hi Randi...sorry to hear about your grandma. And GG WAS and IS a wonderful lady--such a sweetheart to everyone! And why is my sister straddling her grave? Ah, that girl...good thing she found a sweet, mellow boy to keep her in line (ha). PS-where do you guys live now?--Tammi Weenig (thornton)


Links

Family Blogs

Current Crave

NETFLIX
Naki's Girls

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP