03 November 2007

Sparkle & Shine



George had a business meeting on Thursday. He came down the hall to kiss me good-bye for the morning, like normal. As he came in for the kiss, I leaned in... and then I pulled back. "Um, you have glitter all over your face." Long pause. Awkward silence. George let this settle in his brain for a moment. I could see him thinking about his time and what he had time to do in order to fix this predicament... I watched his eyes get hard and his mouth formed a thin line. "Hmmm." "I think Lilli chose your towel to wipe her face off with." "Yeah..." I gave him some quick basic instructions on how he could best remove the glitter quickly without getting too wet as he told me that "Glitter is the herpes of craft supplies." He told me that if he noticed anyone staring at his face during the meeting, it could be a good ice breaker. His meeting went well... I can just hear them now, "I really liked that George character." "Yeah, he was just so sparkly."

5 comments:

Nicki November 3, 2007 at 4:40 PM  

Hilarious! George is such a good sport!

Mama Kaos November 3, 2007 at 6:58 PM  

Classic!

Jessica November 3, 2007 at 9:26 PM  

But it would go over so well at the beauty school!!

junioraudio November 3, 2007 at 10:24 PM  

george is gay. and now i have proof

Tierney November 5, 2007 at 10:26 PM  

So funny! I can't wait until Laila is older and something like that happens to Vinny.


Links

Family Blogs

Current Crave

NETFLIX
Naki's Girls

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP