08 October 2007

Chicken

Tyler informs me every couple days that my blog is getting stale. It takes so much mental effort, free time (is time ever free - I feel like it is always costing me something: sleep, sanity, a shower), and creativity. This will have to satisfy for now, until I come up with something amazing.

Tonight we had FHE. We decided to give a lesson on prayer, personal prayer. George was talking about the things we can mention in our prayers that we are thankful for, so the kids started giving their input. Then we moved on to talk about something else. A few minutes later, Mercer interrupts and says, "And He gives us chicken." He smiled, then he licked his lips. Yes, chicken.

When George & I were in NYC, Mercer stayed with my brother and sister-in-law. She is a couple months pregnant and having some morning sickness. Mercer was wondering why she slept-in one morning, and she told him, "The baby in my tummy makes me feel sick sometimes." Mercer replied, "Maybe your baby has tooty bum."

3 comments:

Emily October 9, 2007 at 11:16 PM  

Those are priceless!! It's so good to write them down...our minds can't remember everthing!! : ) Cute!

Jessica October 10, 2007 at 7:40 PM  

Randi...thanks to the Daines digest, I'm checking out your blog. Very nice. The Rori one was especially cute...and that hilarious tooty bum story.

When you have a minute, feel free to go to ours. I'm way too prolific.

Tierney October 12, 2007 at 11:28 PM  

That cracks me up! Seriously, laughter is so important and sometimes I think kids have the best comedic timing.


Links

Family Blogs

Current Crave

NETFLIX
Naki's Girls

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP